Monday, May 14, 2018

Sunflowers

It's a lovely sunny Monday today, and although it's evening, it's still rather warm. It's too warm for me and the summer hasn't even started, but this time of year does bring one thing to mind that I LOVE the fact that Sunflowers are coming out! 
I've always loved Sunflowers, and they are my favourite of all flowers and I guess because they are so sunny and happy and friendly... 
The sunflowers used in this pose are actually a pose prop from Image Essentials called a Field of Flowers, and they seemed so pretty when I rezzed them I couldn't resist spending time playing with them. 
I had to accessorise to match the flowers, and luckily for me yellow is my favourite colour. I found a dress from [I<3F] with a colour change hud and some adorable BOOM sunflowers for my hair... It was a pretty combination and a great day! I was even able to find the most adorable matching tattoo... It's a Sun Dance Tattoo from DAPPA, which is available at the current round of anyBody, it's definitely one that I will be going back to although I'm not sure it will be my everyday inkings... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Flowers: *BOOM* - Sunflower Hair Decor in Halo Classic 
Hair: DOUX - Heidi Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: DAPPA - Sun Dance Tattoo (Available until May 30th at anyBody
Dress: [I<3F] - Magrette Dress 
Pose: Image Essentials - Field of Flowers (Available until May 30th at Twe12ve
Tractor: hive - Old Tractor in Sunshine (Available until May 20th at 6 Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment