Wednesday, May 2, 2018

She's not a Skater Girl...

Today I'm in a kinda "Fuck Off"mood... I am tired and sore, and the best part is that I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. I have a terribly sore throat and feel really sleepy! It's not a fun feeling, although it does explain why I'm not my usual perky happy self! I hate colds but when the world is starting to warm up and we're heading into Summer, it seems much much worse, I hate being too hot and stuffed full of snot LOL... 
Today Rudh is joining in on my mood... She's skateboarding to the metro station and from there saying "Fuck this I'm off to Spanky's"... 
I say Spanky's because he's one of my MC Brothers, that is living in New York LOL, and this Pseudo Subway entrance seems to be somewhere in New York.
This little "Queen of Anarchy" - not getting big headed it's the name of the outfit I'm wearing from Eclipse Design at Shiny Shabby LOL - is NOT so good at Skate Boarding, hence the bloody knees! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Polly in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Eclipse Design - Queen of Anarchy in Senape (Available until May 15th at Shiny Shabby
Knee Wounds: A*S - Bloody Knees 
Boots: DRD - Dirty Combats in Gray 
Pose: *N.Skizb* - Skater Girl 
Backdrop: Pseudo - Subway Entrance Scene RARE (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment