Thursday, May 17, 2018

My Shake and Johnny Sunnies

HellBone is leaving me for a few days today, and wow is he the kinda person that has a lot of last minute stress before a trip abroad... He's running around all over the place like a headless chicken, while I'm just sitting back and remaining calm watching his craziness take place... It makes for a very refreshing change. 
While I'm thinking about changes, I was looking at my profile pic and thought 'HMMM Time for a change'... So with chillaxing and change in mind... I came up with something... 
There's nothing better than sitting back and watching the craziness than chilling with a cool drink, in this case a milkshake - which brings all the boys to the yard lol - and well since the boys are coming to the yard, or in my case Underpass - from Paparazzi?! I'm well prepared with something very protective LOL... 
Now grab yourself an N.Skizb Strawberry Milkshake... Having one of these "Daily" will make you feel like a happy girl, and come join me in the Underpass! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Lia in Reds (Available until May 19th at Kinky)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: [Since1975] - Eyeglasses & Condoms 
Dress: PSEUDO - Tati Dress in Gray 
Pose & Prop: *N.Skizb* - Daily Bento Pose 
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP The Underpass in Green (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment