Friday, May 25, 2018

Baby Does Dishes!

I've been thinking, I WANT to be naughty and today is the perfect day to do it... I'm going to kick start the weekend with a day of debauchery. I bought something at a naughty event recently that made me feel a need to have some naughty fun in the kitchen... 
After all the fun took place, my Daddy made me do the dishes... I've never had so much fun doing the dishes... 
Daddy dressed me in my usual pretty Biddy Apron, he gave me a special new Gag it was a gift from a recent shopping trip to the ROMP Event - the event closes tomorrow just an FYI in case you want one of these gags too - from HopScotch... The Stopper Gag is perfect for the subby that needs to do the dishes... It comes with it's own plug! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Britney Hairstyle 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Gag: HopScotch - Stopper Gag (Available until May 26th at ROMP
Drool: ARISE - Lip Drool 
Apron: Biddy. - Ana Apron in Black (No Longer Available!)
Pose: Reve Obscura - Dish BENTO Pose 
Kitchen: Consignment - Catia Kitchen 
Coffee Machine: Tres Blah - Pampered Gacha Collection in Coffee First RARE 
Dishes: Tres Blah - Hodgepodge Gacha Collection in Dirty Dishes 

No comments:

Post a Comment