Monday, February 5, 2018

Sometimes I think...

Fetish Fair has opened, and it's making my inner bad girl have a MASSIVE need to be freed... The only problem is that since it's opened, I have NO chance at getting in. You attach one of those TP hammers and still float around like you have nothing better to do LOL, it really feels like if you haven't got a premium account these days you have no hope of going anywhere!! Hell is premium, and with him it's usually BOOM he's in, I can float around for DAYS lol... 
LUCKILY I do have some new toys to play with that will keep my bad girl side at bay for a while, as my body floats around in SL lol... 
I've been doing a lot of stuff that isn't technically PG at the moment, and this isn't one of those times, but hey ho, sometimes I need to let the bad me out or I will go bonkers right?! 
Relieving some of that stress of not being able to get into Fetish Fair, I am excited to share this awesome Leashed Gag with you, it's a creation from Zombie Suicide, and although you cannot see it clearly there's also a set of poses in a Leashed style available too - both of these things you can get for yourself if ever you make it to Fetish Fair LOL... 
As you can see, it's made a bit of a mess of her lipstick, maybe she really didn't want to be gagged? The lipstick, which is a little harder to see here is one from Nightmare for this month's round of The Coven. The Miri Lipstick comes in a selection of smeared colours! Now, as I say it's not all that clear here BUT I've been a good little blogger and added a copy of the ad from Nightmare to this post, I've also included one from Zombie Suicide to share the poses... 
I say good, but I was sitting dressed like this at Backdrop City... Sorry if anyone saw me, I was trying to be good LOL!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Lilo in Redhead  (Available until February 23rd at Uber
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wounds: CURELESS - Exorciser Wounds 
Lipstick: Nightmare - Miri Lipstick in V2 (Available until February 28th at The Coven)  
Gag: Zombie Suicide - Leashed (Available until February 16th at Fetish Fair
Pose: Zombie Suicide - Leashed Bento Poses (Available until February 16th at Fetish Fair
Backdrop: FOXCITY. - Sometimes Photo Booth

No comments:

Post a Comment