Sunday, February 4, 2018

Playing Dress up at Nana's

I love and miss my Grandma, not going to lie... Yes it seems random to say, but it will all make sense if you bear with me and keep reading. Today is my MC Sister Lilian's 50th Birthday and so last night we threw her a little party. Her chosen theme was old people and so we created a retirement home that we filled with Techno! 
Though this morning, I was sitting drinking my tea, and my favourite little friend came to visit... She came to see Granny Rudh, dressed like Granny Rudh LOL... TOO CUTE!!! 
Isn't my little granny baby so freaking cute... I've been seeing them all over the place, and I HAD to have one. I always swore no babies, but I couldn't resist her, I NEEDED Her!!! She's my little RudhBone... She's someone I bought from Black Bantam - a Old Lady Costume Baby - and is a weird messed up love child of myself and Mara, with some HellBone on the side, named RudhBone by Chopper LOL... Poor little bubba...
But then I needed lot look like a little old lady for Lil's party... My first idea is to always reach for the Izzie's Face Wrinkles, then some white or in this case gray hair... A Pant suit and string of pearls later then all I needed was a cardigan, which thanks to MOMOCHUU I can also wear as a blanket when it's cold. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Blues - Lunaire (Past Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Wrinkles: Izzie's - Face Wrinkles Appliers 
Glasses: Remarkable Oblivion - Talamasca Frames (Past Group Gift) 
Cardigan: MOMOCHUU -  WeiWei Knit Cardigan in Blanket RARE (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany
Necklace: Alienbear - Pearls Double Necklace in White 
Outfit: Bens Boutique - Evelyn Outfit in White-Gray 
Pose& Prop: 8f8 - New Beginnings Gacha Item in Cardigan Chair
Baby: Black Bantam - Old Lady Costume Baby Gacha in Yllw 01
Table: 8f8 - New Beginnings Gacha Item in Table

No comments:

Post a Comment