Sunday, December 10, 2017

North Pole Mugshot!

One last one to show a nod in the direction of someone who hurt me and mine recently... Santa she threw the first stone, and I may have gotten caught ready to throw one, but as soon as his back is turned, this stone filled snow ball will be hurled at someone's face, without the warning of "think fast!" I'm lined up and ready... I'm already on the naughty list lol, what have I got to lose... 
So standing at the grotto, for a mugshot was not really on my to-do list, especially this close to Christmas when I'm trying so hard to make it over to the nice list, but sometimes people give you a damn good reason... They know who I'm talking about, they are the target for my next stone filled snowball LOL... Not mentioning names, that would get me into even more trouble with Santa!! 
Though all of this picture came about because {NANTRA} made this awesome gacha collection filled with Christmas Criminals Poses... You can get into trouble for all kinds of things this year... Spiking the milk for Santa, Carolling off key, and even Being a Ho Ho Ho - luckily I wasn't caught for that one LOL... Yet sometimes a girl can't help but throw snowballs full of stones!! Each pose is Bento animated, and contains the backdrop, and sign, as well as some others having extra props, and you can join in the Christmas Criminal Festivities thanks to Nantra at this round of The Liaison Collaborative
To the background I added some of these amazing looking natural style trees. They are Yule Trees from Candle & Cauldron. These trees come in a few different colours, but each are decorated with ribbons, crystals and fruits and I LOVE the fact that they feel so natural... Much more of a traditional Christmas tree rather than the overly tinsel stuffed kind. 
Now just to wait till Santa's back is turned?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair Wreath: [Atomic] - Christmas Crown in Color Lights 
Hat & Hair: NO.MATCH - NO.JUSTICE in Reds 15 (Available until December 31st at The Imaginarium
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eye Bruise: Izzie's - Bruised Eyes 
Piercing: Paperdoll's - Deer Septum 
Necklace: Doe - Merry Lights Necklace (Gift Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Jeans: R3volt - Marisa Jeans 
Pose, Sign, Prop & Background: {NANTRA} - Christmas Criminals Pose 7 (Available until December 30th at The Liaison Collaborative
Trees: Candle & Cauldron - Yule Trees in Bruce Spruce (Available until December 31st at We <3 RP

No comments:

Post a Comment