Friday, December 22, 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

YAY IT'S FINALLY HERE, THE DAY THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS... TODAY I'M GOING HOME TO SEE MY FAMILY AND SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH THEM YAY!!!!!
Sorry for the excitement, anyone who knows me would know that it's been a few years since I had the chance to go home and spend the holidays with family, so it's a pretty big thing!
That having been said, I MAY be able to blog something while I'm away, but I may not too, so if I go silent you know why. Yet I couldn't resist taking just a few minutes this morning to send you a little message... 
With a glass of Champagne in one hand, and Champagne Milk tea Lolly in the other, I want to wish you the happiest of holidays. 
May you have a very Merry Christmas and a sparkling New Year... 
I'm looking forward to the arrival of 2018, who knows what the future brings, but for now I'm signing off, there may be one more post in me before Christmas, but if not... Be safe, happy and have a wonderful time!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Loni in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: (Yummy) - Sparkle Nameplate in Silver 
Jacket: Scandalize - Zoom in Black (Available until December 30th at Cosmopolitan
Dress: Moon Elixir - Sinful Sequin 
Glass: [ keke ] - Champagne Glass in Coupe 
Lolly: Plastik - Kawaii Okashi Gacha Item in Milktea Pop Champagne (Available until December 30th at The Arcade
Pose: Signature Pose - Give Me Space 

No comments:

Post a Comment