Friday, December 8, 2017

Kookie Red Shoes

Unlike the run up to Halloween, I find myself having a bit of a Christmas overkill at the moment. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Christmas, but it's every where and it's coming VERY VERY fast, and I guess well I'm much more of a Halloween person than a Christmas one... So I find myself needing to stop thinking about Christmas for a while, so that I can focus on other things... 
Today is one of those days, the Gators MC are setting up for their Winter Christmas formal this weekend, so everything there is Christmas all the time, but right now I NEED to do something weird and kookie for my own mental health lol... 
I bought a pair of shoes, something in the style that I'd never normally even look at, and in a colour I down own a lot of shoes in, and my first thought was "why did I do that?" Then I looked at them a little more closely, an d soon the outfit just fell into place. It was nothing new besides the NX-Nardcotix shoes, just a cute dress from LiViD with some polka dot tights from The Secret Store and a hat - and hairstyle - from Truth.  
It was however the location at Mystical Fae Forest in combination with this Fame Monster Pose - from {NANTRA} - that brought this, what could be a called a Look-of-the-Day to life! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Asuka in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Lipstick: Red Apple - Mate Red Lipstick 
Outfit: LiViD - Coven Uniform in Thursday 
Tights: The Secret Store - Polka Tights in Black 
Socks & Shoes: NX-Nardcotix - Lindy MJ in Red 
Pose: {NANTRA} - Fame Monster 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment