Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas Baubles make EXCELLENT Earrings!

December 1st is finally here and that means one thing... It's a slippery slope down hill until Christmas. Here in Holland there is still the Dutch holiday that is Sinterklaas, which takes place next week, but for now the clock starts ticking until the fat man comes - or more importantly till I get to go home for my first Christmas with my family in years! I'm so excited!! 
For now though it's time to start Christmassing it up just a little, time to start doing a little decorating, and what better to do than visit the crazy lady who sells fresh cut pines as Christmas Trees... 
Yes, while everyone is going December 1st shopping crazy with the Arcade having started this morning - I'm already Yardsale shopping too - but 'Tis the Season, which is also the name of the location I'm in taking pictures today, and a girl needs to get her stuff!
While selling Christmas Trees - and obviously dressing to look the part, she's being a bit of a Brat - thanks to a pose released by Image Essentials - and looking something like the Christmas trees she's selling herself! 
One of the main reasons for her little bit of Christmas craziness, is the fact that she was sent some awesome decorations from Lost Junction that are just perfect for the Christmas tree... Thanks to a helpful reminder from my MC Brother Maxwell, I remembered a time when my sister and I were younger that we used to help our mum with decorating the Christmas tree... We used to wear the baubles as earrings, and so that is EXACTLY what Rudh decided to do. 
The Nested Tree Ornaments are available from Lost Junction at this year's Tannenbaum - a place I still need to visit as I was waiting until December started before doing anything too Christmassy - and danced around herself... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Wreath: [Atomic] - Christmas Crown in Color Lights 
Hair & Lights: Doe - Little Lights in Solid 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Snow Face: Izzie's - Face Snow 
Earrings: Lost Junction - Nested Tree Ornaments (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum
Dress: [I<3F] - Dress [17] 
Pose: Image Essentials - Brat 1

No comments:

Post a Comment