Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Titan of Greek Myth

High in the temples of Mount Olympus, home to the Gods and Goddess of Ancient Greece, if you look really carefully you may spot one of the titans... These beings share god-like powers of the original Gods of Greek mythology but are descendants rather the the original and more well known deities themselves...
These Titans are beautiful but dangerous, ethereal and powerful but in my case - considering how my usual life as Rudh is - possibly fairly dangerous?! For now though, let's just stick with beautiful... 
I know it's not Halloween anymore, but one thing I still love doing is coming up with random characters and their stories... I've been looking into the names of the Titans due to an avatar that I use for my work. I'm happy to say that my work avatar is named for intelligence and intellect, rather than destruction as in another case which makes me laugh out loud... 
Yet once again the outfit I put together took on a life of it's own as I began creating it... 
First of all, I fell in love with this gorgeous dress from Sweet Kajira as soon as I tried it on at We <3 RP, the softness that it has, the gemstone like colours, it was just WOW!! So hard to choose the colour I wanted! I could have had them all hehe... 
Although it wasn't until I was messing around trying things out to create a look, that I found this Greecian Titan coming to life... I had been going through some things I had waiting to blog and remembered these amazing wings from lassitude & ennui - which are the Seed of Inspiration at this month's round of The Gacha Garden. Accessories for this look were kept simple, and the location was a VERY lucky find - check out the Time Portal Roman Time Zone, yes I KNOW it's not Greek but they have a similar architecture kinda! - as was the pose I chose to use LOL... This pose is a NANTRA release, but I'll admit it's missing the props that are intended for use with it! To see this Autumn Waltz pose as it's intended, please imagine leaves, OR check it out at The Liaison Collaborative where it's on sale until November 30th! 
Titan Rudh may look ethereal but she's deadly... Don't believe me, wanna try and see?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: ERSCH - Autumn Coronet in Gold (Available until November 30th at We <3 RP
Hair: Truth - Ophelia in Selection 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: Euphorie - Seren Choker 
Necklace: (Kunglers Extra) - Finrod necklace in Silver Fireopal 
Wings: lassitude & ennui - Phoenix Gacha Items in Phoenix Wings SOI (Available until November 30th at The Gacha Garden
Dress: Sweet Kajira - Skadi in Green + Belt (Available until November 30th at We <3 RP
Pose: {NANTRA} - Autumn Waltz 1 (Available until November 30th at The Liaison Collaborative

No comments:

Post a Comment