Friday, September 29, 2017

Tolkein's Middle Earth

I am crazy into the Tolkein world of Lord of the Rings and Hobbits... It's something that I grew up loving and find myself both reading and watching over and over and over again... Peter Jackson brought the books to life in a way that I love almost as much as Tolkein's original stories, yet I've always wanted to bring my enjoyment of it alive in SL... A few months ago I was bought a Hobbit House, and then very recently a huge gacha collection was released full of pretty LOTR based creations... WELL that was it, I was done, I needed EVERYTHING and I had to make myself into a character that would fit into the Middle Earth world... 
Funny story, when I met my friend and sister Imma translated my SL name, it turned out that Rudhmellowen - which I created from Tolkein Elvish by the way - means 'Lover of Bald Men' and is kinda funny because HellBone shaves his head in RL!! Maybe it was fate?!
Anyway, SPELL released a Gacha full of Middle Earth goodies for the current - but soon to close - round of The Chapter Four this month, and I NEEDED EVERYTHING... Theres Hobbitishness, and Elven goodies, Human and Dwarven with a few darker things thrown in too, and it was a set that I NEEDED... Much of it now litters my little Hobbit hole LOL... 
To let you see some of the finer details that you can't really see in the bigger picture I'm going to share a little close up collage with you... 
Then to finish, I want to share something that I LOVE to listen to and watch too... An Official video for the final instalment of Peter's Jackson's Hobbit Movie... Sung by Billy Boyd - aka Peregrine "Pippin" Took - it's the perfect song to close the collection of movies, and works not just for one but both trilogies as a goodbye... No matter what happens in this life, I KNOW that I will always find happiness in reading books, but the Tolkein realm of Middle Earth will always be one of those places I can retreat to and leave with a smile on my face!
What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Break the Rules in Reds (Available until October 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: *{Junbug}* - Laoren in Plain Original 
Pose: Image Essentials - Vogue 2 
Background & Props (including Tiara, Necklace & Ring Necklace): SPELL - Middle Earth Gacha Items (Available until October 1st at The Chapter Four
Sparkles: [ keke ] - Glitter Floor 

No comments:

Post a Comment