Thursday, September 28, 2017

Picnics with Cuties

Today I'm going to my happy place, a place where no one will bug me and people can leave me a message at the gate because well I'm kinda done bending over backwards to help people out when they so easily throw you under the bus... End of rant, but that's why today I'm going candy coloured, surrounded by adorably cute fluffy things!!! 
I know that Autumn is upon us, but I love the fact that in SL no matter what the temperature is outside you can be pretending it's a totally different season... Today for me it's Spring, and I'm going on a picnic!!
I'm not going alone on this picnic, that might make me a little sad... I'm taking some of my adorable new friends with me...
The other day I let some of my Half-Deer Bunnies join me in a picture and today I'm doing the same, they are coming on my picnic. These are SUCH a cute collection, too adorable, and as soon as I saw the little broccoli bunny I needed him, the rest were just added bonuses hehe... Also, while you're at The Arcade collecting the bunnies, don't forget to check out the adorable little Bakery Buddies from Intrigue Co, that I put out on the plate... These are not good for eating but make adorable companions, and a fat girl like me couldn't resist more cakey cuteness!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Excuse Me in Hud 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: (Yummy) - "Sparkle" Nameplate Necklace 
Dress: ISON - ruffle katie dress (white) (Available until October 6th at Collabor88
Cup: Tentacio - Good Morning Gacha Item in Donut Cup
Pose: Signature Pose - Devon 
Bunnies: Half-Deer - Lazypuff Bunnies Gacha Collection (Available until September 30th at The Arcade
Cake Plushies: Intrigue Co - Plushie Pals: Bakery Buddies Gacha Items (Available until September 30th at The Arcade
Balloons & Cake: dust bunny - Pastel Celebration 
Picnic Basket & Lemonade Bucket: Artisan Fantasy - Picnic Gacha Items
Sandwich: Kalopsia - Polly's Party Sandwich
Flowers: dust bunny - Storybook Living Gacha Item in Fresh Bouquet
Plate: Lost Junction - Baby, You've Got A Stew Going Gacha Item in Plate Empty
Drinks: Knot&co - Summertime Drinks (Group Gift)
Rug: Kalopsia - Bright 'n' Boho Rug in Aqua
Caravan: brocante - Vintage Camper in Sherbert
Sunflowers: {what next} - Sunflowers Pitcher
Record Player: Birdy - Spring Memoire Record Player

No comments:

Post a Comment