Sunday, September 10, 2017

My New Job... Disney Princess

My job in SL has been HARD WORK today... I feel like I've not stopped since I logged into my work avatar and my brain is running on hyper drive. 
I want to escape to somewhere, maybe I should keep pushing for my new job as a Disney Princess... It's something that I can achieve in SL, something that all I need is a pretty dress and location and voilĂ ... 
At Luane's World there is a perfect place for a wannabe princess like me... a gorgeous little castle filled with magic... 
As soon as I stepped into the place, my messy outfit became something fit for a dark and macabre princess... A gorgeous dress from Oubliette - called Lenore - in a vibrant crimson colour to match this Princesses love of blood - the dress is available now until September 14th at Suicide Dollz. I pulled on a pair of long Essential Bento Opera Gloves - also from Oubliette - and then found the most adorable pair of Alice Boots from lassitude & ennui that can be snatched up from the current round of We <3 RP
That's my new job sorted... Now to get a job... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Feelings in Hud 2 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Oubliette - Lenore Dress in Crimson (Available until September 14th at Suicide Dollz
Gloves: Oubliette - Essential Bento Opera Gloves 
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Alice Boots (Available until September 31st at We <3 RP
Pose: Image Essentials - Trendy Girls in Pose 3M (Available until September 30th at Square1

No comments:

Post a Comment