Saturday, September 16, 2017

Gems for your Feet!

Doing a little end of summer cleaning in my hoard at the moment... I've got so many summer pretties stashed away that I feel bad burying them in my wardrobe, I mean no matter the time of year you can wear what you like in SL and not feel cold right?  Though since I've amassed so much it's good to have a little clean up, and I finally learnt how to list things on marketplace too - some of my old gacha goodies are being listed there as we speak - but I don't know how I managed to buy so much new stuff this summer, I didn't even realise I was getting things half the time... Some of it comes through blogging granted, those things are like little gems a lot of the time, and today's item just happens to be one of those gems!!! 
I found an adorable pair of Strappy Summer Sandals from Zombie Suicide called Tilly. These adorable flip flop type shoes have just the right amount of colour choices and diamanté - see now why I say they are gems hehe - for a little alternative beach glamour... Available until September 18th at anyBody by the way - so you've only got a couple of days to get them at the event before they move back to the main store!! 
They were perfect for an end of summer walk at the beautiful beaches of Summer Trace... and with that little bit of flair from the diamanté they are perfect for going dancing in too!!! Fun's over though, time for more cleaning lol... 

What is she wearing;
Shoes: Zombie Suicide - Tilly Sandals (Available until September 18th at anyBODY
Pose: BellePoses - Carrie 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment