Saturday, September 9, 2017

Elixir to Fix the Problems

Today's post will contain a little magic, a bit more scarring and a rather necessary - for me anyway - rant about something that's on my mind... I warn you, the prettiest thing about this post is my picture, the rest is going to be rather messy. So I implore you to forgive me and hope that if you're not interested in my ranting ramble that you'll just skip that part and only look at the picture and Outfit chatter, because I'd hate to see you miss out on something awesome! 
What is needed is a little magic potion to help heal some of these scars... Be they the scars of frustration or the scars of a more physical kind. 
First up a little chat about my pretty picture of today... Rudh developed a nasty rash on her face that turned out to be of the pox variety - thanks to a Twisted Hunt Prize from SongBird. Luckily she was told about a witch in the woods that made SongBird Elixirs which could cure her problems...
Now for the rant, but please scroll down if you want to know more about this pretty picture, there's more to follow, I've included an outfit list as always!!!
So my rant today is about Flickr and it's safety level process... It's the WORST customer service that I've ever seen from ANY company to date, they are the most unhelpful admin company that I've found and it's bringing me to tears - I will admit. Now granted in the past I've been a bit silly when it comes to not ensuring the correct safety level was set for some of my pictures that I share on Flickr. I am not going to place the entire blame on them, but what I will say is that when it comes to assistance in finding out what I need to do to change that, I'm meeting brick wall after brick wall.
Eight or Nine times now I've spent hours and hours working through my Flickr stream, setting the moderate pictures and making sure that anything following their rules was set to the correct level of restriction. I've done it so often now that everything seems to be a blur, and rather than settling for optimistic about things I'm taking a very pessimistic route and being extremely cautious. My MC Sister Lilian even took it upon herself to go through the stream for me and make suggestions that I may have missed. Yet rather than leaving everything Moderate, they decided that now my ENTIRE STREAM should be set to Restricted... Granted I post some pictures with a sexual content, be it obvious or subtle, but there are a lot of picture which could be considered as safe... Like this one for example.
Now I am waiting AGAIN to see if I can get it changed back to a moderate setting, but seriously it's draining. I feel like giving up, why am I even bothering sometimes? Yet I know I need to fight on and get this sorted, it's not just a place for me to showcase what I can do anymore, it's a matter of principle. Just a message to anyone reading this, please be careful what you're posting and what level of safety you're setting it too... You could end up playing a game of UGH this sucks like I seem to be doing a lot at the moment!!! 
That's my rant over, I just wish this magical Elixir would help solve more problems than just Rudh's pox... 

What is she wearing;
Jacket: ryvolter - Maud Fur Coat in Black
Hair: TRUTH - Margarita in Redheads
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Right Eye: [theSkinnery] - Demon Eye Set in Eye 3
Face Scar: SongBird - Scarlet Pox (Available until September 30th for TWISTED HUNT)
Choker: [Black Bantam] - Pearl Drop Choker in Black
Necklace: Souzou Eien - Rennaisance Pearls
Top: Blueberry - Lace Tops Gift
Pose: Signature Pose - Bubsy
Bottle: SongBird - Miracle Elixir Gacha Item in No.1 (Available until September 30th for TWISTED HUNT)

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, in 2008 when I first started blogging my stream was very quickly set to moderate. The site wasn't then what it is now. We used it as a means to an end only, so we didn't have to put our pics on the Wordpress server. Now people use the site to blog and I guess the content has increased from Second Lifers?
    Once you are set to moderate though, it's a nightmare to get any kind of reply from the Flickr admins and they seem to keep flagging the same accounts over and over. The one thing i have noticed though, is RL pics don't seem to be moderated in the same way. I have many incredible RL photographers I follow who take some incredible pictures, nudes, sexual content etc but they don't seem to get as censored as pixel boobs do LOL. Go figure! Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete