Friday, September 15, 2017

Dinner Time!

It's dinner time and I'm hungry, so today I'm going to share with you a picture that I've been drooling over while I've been editing it... It's making me crave one thing and one thing only, and I'm wondering if tonight would be a good night to order some take out... PIZZA!!! I NEED Pizza... 
The craving for Pizza started because of a top that I wanted to wear from DATUM... It comes as part of a set that also includes this adorable hair bow and delicious looking pizza. I then went crazy adding a cute Fashion Hungry bag - from the now closed nefarious.inventions - as well as more pizza boxes - from BUENO - and even Pizza Jeans - from Blueberry. Finally as if that wasn't enough pizza for one picture, I found the perfect Pizzeria Le Tigra Restaurant at Orchard Heights as my photo location... 
I'm going to pretend that all of this pizza is for a party, but actually it's because I'm a bit of a Pig LOL... It's all for ME!!!! You saw nothing though, if anyone asks, you saw nothing and I'll give you a slice hehe... 

What is she wearing+
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lilou Hair in Reds 2 (Available until September 31st at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Hair Bow, Top & Pizza: DATUM - Pizza Outfit 
Bag: nefarious.inventions - Fashion Hungry in Pizza (No Longer Available!)
Boxes: BUENO - Pizza Boxes (Available until September 31st at The Arcade)  
Pants: Blueberry - Pizza Jeans in Midnight 
Pose: Image Essentials - Emotion 10 

No comments:

Post a Comment