Saturday, September 2, 2017

Bandage Painful Dead Eyes

Things have been far too colourful and alive as of late, my inner dead girl is fighting to get out and she want's FREEDOM... So today I've decided to let her loose, even if it's just for a little while, so today's post is all about her... 
I'm getting excited Halloween is coming, it won't be long now, and although I'm running around shopping my little butt off at the Arcade Yardsales, I'm also busy working on setting up my room for the Gators MC Annual Halloween Maze. There's lots to do for that still, and I CANNOT WAIT... Halloween isn't just a holiday for me, it's a way of life and I LOVE all things dark and macabre. So whereas some people might worry that they look a little dead, for me it's a normal thing LOL... 
I got inspired to be a dead girl again by two of my favourite stores... 
Vinyl made this Gacha release outfit called Annabelle, and this grunge dress is the bloody white version and it can be won via the Pocket Gacha event. Pocket Gacha is a new kind of event, where you play the gacha games via a HUD - I'm not entirely sure how it works, but for more information I'd suggest that you take a look at the Pocket Gacha HQ. I wrapped her arms in Patient Bandages and her poor eyes - from CUREMORE - were protected a little by the Bandage Painful Eyes from PSYCHO.Byts. Though I'm not entirely sure hammering nails into her head to hold it up was my smartest idea. The blood trickled from her lips... 
At that point I thought oh dammit, and added a little more blood hammering a necklace nail into her chest, and as that bled a little I let her take a walk through the darkness at PANDEMONIUM
The darkness in her is escaping, even now I'm beginning to feel better. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Margarita in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Blindfold: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Bandage Painful Eyes (Available until September 5th at SOMBER
Eye: CUREMORE - SCAR TISSUE Gacha Item in Allergic Eyes 
Lip Blood: Arise - Blood Lip in Tone 3 
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Naisha 
Necklace: [CerberusXing] - Heretic's Toy 
Dress: Vinyl - Annabelle Grunge Dress in Maitreya BLOODY White (Available until September 14th for Pocket Gacha
Arm Straps: CUREMORE - SCAR TISSUE Gacha Item in Patient Bandages RARE 
Pose: Image Essentials - Choices 3 (Available until August 31st at Designer Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment