Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Sneaking like the Tortoise, Sleeping like the Hare

The next few days are going to be a little busy for me in RL. My Dad is coming to visit and so I know that I'm going to be running round trying to make sure that he's relaxed and happy. Take this morning for instance, it's not long after 6AM as I sit here writing this, and Dad will be here in a few hours, but in our house all is quiet as HellBone still sleeps! 
The feeling in the house his morning reminded me so much of a photo that I took recently... 
It's so perfect for the feeling in this house this morning!!! I am sneaking around trying to get a few things done, while HellBone sleeps! 
The pose is actually a release from Image Essentials for the second Fable Event that's based on the story of the Tortoise and the Hare, if you didn't guess that already hehe - which runs until August 26th by the way - an event themed on fairytales, which frankly had me more than a little excited LOL... You know how I get with fairytales...
Due to the early hour I'm happy to be busy with the tortoise, slow and steady and getting things done, though I may have to wake the hare as I heard from my dad and he's heading to the station!!! YAY!!!

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Truth - Rumor 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Naisha 
Top: Blueberry - Lace Tops Gift
Skirt: Sn@tch - Madison Plaid Mini in Red
Shoes: Livalle - Hax Combat Boots in Black/Tartan 
HellBone:
Hat & Hair: NO.MATCH - NO.LYRICS.
Sunglasses:  [The Forge] - Maverick Sunglasses, Black/Blue
Necklace: TonkTastic - Dogtags
Top: Lapointe & Bastchilde - Swear Henley Shirt
Watch: RealEvil Industries - Raptor Watch
Jeans: GABRIEL - Color rollup jeans in Light Blue
Boots: GABRIEL - Trekking Layer Boots in Dark Olive
Pose: Image Essentials - Tortoise and the Hare (Available until August 26th at Fable 2

No comments:

Post a Comment