Tuesday, August 22, 2017

ROMP & Fetish

Whereas I was being cute in yesterday's post - OK cute and kooky I should say - today a different side of me want's to step into the light, so I warn you, today I'm releasing my naughty side...
There has been a burst of naughty style events recently with the openings of Fetish Fair and ROMP so close together that it was bound to happen, especially when you consider that some of my favouritest designers had some awesome offerings available. 
Violetility was one of those that tickled my fancy at the recent round of ROMP, so much so that I needed to share them with you... 
Gives me an excuse to stop the naughty girl in me from talking just a little bit too...
Violetility have created a bumper load of goodies at this round of ROMP, so much so that I was spoilt for choice... The location is a gorgeous Skybox - the Violetility Playroom Skybox which comes with or without the artfully placed pictures on the walls - and the furniture is a collection from Violetility called "Saltire". Such a dark, masculine and sexy collection that it's the sort of thing which would look right in any dom's playroom... BUT not only that, there's more amazing kinky fun stuff from Violetility in the form of this harsh cold looking Steel Harness Gag too, and although it's not a Violetility item, there's a lot more ROMPishness in the form of this awesome posed collar from AsteroidBox - the "Gajung" Collar which is also available at ROMP!
Though the kinkiness doesn't stop at ROMP, I mentioned Fetish Fair too... Well the Fetish Fair is the reason I'm wearing what I am wearing... I bought both this dress - from [I<3F] - and this adorable Garter belt with it's accessorised riding crop - from The Little Bat - at the event, it just seemed perfect in the setting lol... So much kink!!! So much fun!! Now all I need is a playmate for my playroom!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Taja in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Gag: Violetility - Steel Harness Gag (Available until August 25th at ROMP
Collar: AsteroidBox - Gajug Kalla in Black (Available until August 25th at ROMP
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Naisha 
Dress: [I<3F] - Dress  [15] in Normal (Available until August 25th at Fetish Fair
Garter: The Little Bat - Kinky Garter (Available until August 25th at Fetish Fair
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Azalea 2.0 
Pose: Signature Pose - Delia 
Furniture: Violetility - Saltire Collection (Available until August 25th at ROMP
Building: Violetility - Playroom Skybox in w/Portraits (Available until August 25th at ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment