Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Game Over, No Boys Allowed!

So Cyber Punk is reigning supreme at the moment, it's in the forefront of my mind and I seem to be having some trouble with the style as a whole. The thing is Pandora's Box is Cyber Punk themed, and as with the Dark Japan theme it's not something that I am totally used to... I WILL say however that although I'm not entirely sticking to the Cyber Punk idea, I'm finding it great fun to take the pieces trapped within the box and make them suit my style - which for me is what blogging is all about, showcasing things that can be used in a variety of different styles to what they are perhaps meant to be?! Showing off something that isn't totally the norm?! 
Today's post came from an idea that started with Pandora's Box and hit a Lost Junction, before finding a Fapple and becoming NO BOYS ALLOWED, GAME OVER lol... The perfect break-up style!!!
SO, where to start, let's start with the Pandora's Box item... This awesome Cyber Girl pair of goggles - or is that a mask, I'm not sure - is a virtual reality helmet that is both cute and cyber... It was stashed into the Pandora's Box for August by Yokai, and it's AWESOME... Something I knew I'd be playing with LOL... The Game Over reference really worked well with my anti-boys feeling today, I don't know why I have this feeling but it's there... SO I'm going to have a little party LOL...
Sat in the Photobox that is BellePoses Angelfire location - I mentioned before that this is a Pandora's Box release right?! - I put a monster movie on my new TV and grabbed some delicious looking snacks - thanks to Lost Junction's TV Night Gacha Set coming to this month's Arcade - and grabbed a gift I've been dying to play with... The Fapple Ken Doll... He comes in two parts, a boxed version for display and a hand held (leash holder) version!!! 
Now because this is a Pandora's Box post... You may want a reminder about Pandora's Box... As a basic reminder, the best place to go to sign up for your box is the Pandora's Box HQ. Now that the box has been opened the cost will be 2500L, which will allow you to join the group and get your box - bear in mind though that you only have until August 30th to do so - and all those wonderful goodies will be yours. Then after the last day in May the group will be emptied and sign up begins for the following month's box - which if you join the group before the release date will be 1500L! You can get more information about this at the Pandora's Box Website!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Tori (Past Group Gift) 
Goggles: Yokai - Cyber Girl (Available in Pandora's Box August)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: AMITOMO - Ocean Drive GACHA Item in MAITREYA  - 2 
Shoes: REIGN - DARLA PLATS in YELLOW 27 
Doll: Fapple - Ken (Group Gift) 
Pose, Prop & Backdrop: BellePoses - Angelfire in Pose 5 (Available in Pandora's Box August)
TV & Food Props: Lost Junction - TV Night Gacha Items (Coming Soon at The Arcade) 
Sign: [Toasty BoOgErS] - Motivational Decor in No Boys Allowed RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment