Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Blinded but Eye See

Been feeling a little bit strange lately, but I guess at the moment it's kinda a on going thing with me to feel like this. Not going into any specifics but I'm not feeling like my bubbly effervescent self at the moment either. Thinking too much and drawing back into my own personal little world, full of weird and wonderful characters, I just want to hide and never come out!!! 
While I'm hiding in my own little world though maybe I'll get on with something productive as I have lots of pretty, but kinda weird, pictures that these characters in my head are creating... 
Today I'm in full on hide mode though, and even the light is blinding me... I guess it doesn't help that I feel so scarred but also maybe that I have an extra eye hehe... 
This picture was meant initially to be about the jewellery but as per usual with me it became something else entirely, though I will take a few moments just to say LOOK AT THESE ADORABLE RINGS... These Eye See Everything Rings are a release from Ama at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair which closes it's doors on August 21st - don't worry you still have time to get them... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Margarita in Redheads (Available until August 23rd at UBER
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Items in Allergic Eyes 
Wound: CURELESS - Curse of Cain 
Lip Blood: Izzie's - Bloody Tears & Lips 
Rings: Ama - Eye See Everything Rings (Available until August 21st at The Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Pose: Image Essentials - Feminine Touch 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment