Saturday, May 27, 2017

Trapped in Burning Glass

It's HOT today... So hot it feels sweltering and stifling and oppressive almost... Ideally, I'd like to be sitting somewhere cool, in the shade and the breeze with a cold drink in my hand but unfortunately no such luck. I have to work, and that's all there is to it, so I'm stuck behind my PC - yes I'm working here in my underwear LOL - and I feel stuck... 
Going to share with you an image I took of Rudh, in a similar predicament. It was something that I was working on while I felt artistic one day, and I'm not sure what people will think, but I personally love it!!!
Trapped somewhere strange and foreboding, poor little Rudh is being held hostage by some weird cyborg like creatures... All she can do is cower behind the glass of the cage that they put her in, and hope that she can withstand the heat! 
I'm not responsible for the set of this photo, the setting is one of the awesome photo locations at WHOLE WHEAT and yes I am a little bit addicted to using their sets, but that's because they are so very well put together, and are free for everyone to use!
Her warrior like outfit is made up of a collection of different mismatched things, including something from the SOON TO CLOSE round of Memento Mori - in fact it may have even just closed as I write this - which is this awesome Strappy Mess - from le fil casse - that wraps around your body to cover all the naughty bits. Over the top of the straps, for a little more protection - although it too doesn't cover very much - is the Kaithleen's Chain Mail Armor.
She dresses herself with some Infierno Heels that will be handy in war, and a Cureless Mask to mark the Twelfth Night of battle. Something so fearsome it would scare even the bravest opponent. 
Stuck in the glass cage, I wonder how long our heroine can endure the heat?! I wonder how long the RL me can endure the heat

What is she wearing;
Headdress: May's Soul - Medusa Headdress in Black 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Stephanie in Reds (Available until June 10th at Rewind)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Mask: CURELESS - The Twelfth Night Gacha Item in Perchten Mask Pure 
Lipstick: PSYCHO.Byts - Sadayakko Lipsticks 
Choker: Kibitz - Deluxe Collar in Silver 
Chainmail: Kaithleen's - Chain Mail Armor in Dark (Available until May 31st at We <3 RP)
Straps: {le fil casse} - Adorea Strappy Mess in Black (Available until May 27th at Memento Mori)
Shoes: Pure Poison - Infierno Heels in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Take Me

No comments:

Post a Comment