Friday, May 5, 2017

I'm off to the House of the Mouse

Oh my gosh it's finally here, the eve of the day before I disappear for a few days!! I mentioned it before but tomorrow is the special family trip that has been planned for a while and it's finally here. TOMORROW I'M GOING TO EURODISNEY!!
My parents are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday May 7th, and decided that they would like to do a special family trip to the house of the mouse. Dad keeps telling everyone he's taking a trip with his little girls, my sister and I are now in our late 20s and early 30s, but we're not about to burst his bubble - both of us are die hard Disney fans - even if it does mean we have to endure the Small World ride more than once LOL...
Rudh will not be coming with me though, I'm going to be MIA for a few days, and she was a little sad about it, but I made it up to her by finding an awesome Disney Tribute location in SL called ForeverLand. If you want a park of Magic, and have a craving for Disney, then THIS is the place to go to see the characters! 
I even let her get dressed up - though I have a feeling her outfit might get her kicked out of the real Disneyland... She found her top, which is part of a set of characters from a store called TOXICDOLLS - and as Pluto is Hell's favourite that's the one she went for. She punked things up with some awesome spiked jewellery - available from Suicidal Unborn at The Dark Style Fair, and even pulled on a pair of punkish Minnie Mouse Ears - from Dirtyland - anything in an attempt to get me to allow her to come too... 
No such luck Rudh, I'm going without you this weekend, but never fear everyone, not long and I will be back home! 
Right now though I'm so excited so I will bid you adieu and see you on Wednesday!!! 

What is she wearing;
Ears: Dirtyland - Crappy Minnie Headband (No Longer Available!)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Viola in FLF Exclusive Colour Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Suicidal Unborn - Kronium Collar in #01 (Available until May 22nd at The Dark Style Fair 4
Top: TOXICDOLLS - Disney BadAss 
ArmBand: Dirtyland - Cigarrettes Armband (No Longer Available!)
Bracelets: Suicidal Unborn - Kronium Collar in #01 (Available until May 22nd at The Dark Style Fair 4
Shorts: MUKA - Iggy 
Pose: Image Essentials - Anna 1, pose Set 1 (Available until May 21st at Square1

No comments:

Post a Comment