Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Bad Spells summon the Ghosts

One of my favourite events in SL is back again for a new round and I am like a kid in a candy store at Christmas that's more than a little excitable! Then what with the opening of The Dark Style Fair too, I'm giddy with excitement and need to calm down a bit before I pass out LOL... 
It brings out my dead doll side and created a great amount of creativity, I was a happy girl with a LONG shopping list and well... It's like Halloween comes every 4 months!! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! 
The darkness and macabreness of this event draws me in, reaching out with ghostly hands luring me in to play in the dark graveyard... 
I'm talking about the event called Memento Mori - the best event dedicated to the dark, macabre, and horrific! It's definitely my favourite event, and I get sad that I have to wait for 3 months between each round LOL... 
Still lets talk about some of my look shall we?! The Hair is a main part of this photo, and when I saw this at Memento Mori I HAD to have it. Now I will say, it's a little strange to see me wearing black hair, but the red colours in the NANI Kiran Hair choices were not really my tone and I'm very happy that I chose the monochrome pack instead... It looks so sad and dark and twisted!! I LOVE IT! I will admit that I added a couple of accessories to my hair, in the form of the runic Elemental Halo and the spiked Deucalion Halo, but I had a story in my mind of a witch being dragged into the darkness for using a bad spell! 
Her already scared face enhanced by this Blaspheme scar - created by a SongBird - as she was being dragged away. The remorse showing in her Teary Green Lua Eyes - thanks to these amazing eyes from Izzie's and the gift of a generous friend! 
I love this picture so much, it's haunting, melancholy and beautiful - at least I think so - and for me it's just perfect for Memento Mori... 

What is she wearing;
Spiked Headdress: random.Matter - Deucalion Halo in Silver 
Rune Headdress: [TfAtN] - Elemental Halo in Air/Silver RARE (No Longer Available!)
Hair & Accessory: [NANI] - Kiran Hair in Greyscale (Available until May 27th at Memento Mori
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Lua Eyes in Teary Green RARE 
Tears: Izzie's - Little Tears 
Eye Scar: SongBird - Blaspheme (Available until May 27th at Memento Mori
Mouth Blood: Ghost'Ink - Be Bloody 
Choker: Kibitz - Casey Choker in Obsidian 
Pose: Signature Pose - Is That How You Feel?, Pose Set 26 

No comments:

Post a Comment