Tuesday, April 25, 2017

What's That?

I know that some people are able to make big changes to their Avatars or Surroundings fairly easily, but I am not one of those people. It's taken me a while to even contemplate the idea of changing my home in SL, and although I LOVE being able to decorate a new place, the thought of it is kinda daunting too... Still it's a thought in my mind and it's beginning to bubble away so we shall see LOL... 
I wish it was something easy to do, something easy like the little visitor that has decided to start Mountain Raising in my garden! 
Strange angle for a photo I thought but then again I wanted to be able to capture the feeling that Rudh is really peering down at the Molehill like "What's this?" 
The Molehill's are in a gacha from HopScotch at The Seasons Story - which runs until April 30th so don't miss out - and in fact while we are on the topic of this event, I'm going to take a second to point out my adorable outfit from {vincue} and Kibitz, such a cute collaboration. It includes almost everything you see here, with the exception of the Glasses that come from DAZED but I warn you now it is a Gacha and the overalls are rare, therefore harder to win! 
Maybe I'm a bit weird with this picture, but I really like how it turned out and kinda sorta became my Look-of-the-Day! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Fae Hair in Reds (Available until May 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: DAZED - Harvest Glasses in Onyx 
Necklace: {vincue} & Kibitz  - Harty Gacha Item in Harty+Long Collar Noir (Available until April 30th at The Seasons Story
Outfit: {vincue} & Kibitz  - Harty Gacha Item in Harty+Overall 3 RARE (Available until April 30th at The Seasons Story
Shoes: {vincue} & Kibitz  - Harty Gacha Item in Harty+Glitters Garnet (Available until April 30th at The Seasons Story
Pose: Signature Pose - I Give In, Set 26 
Prop: Hopscotch - Molehill in Mountain Raising (Available until April 30th at The Seasons Story

No comments:

Post a Comment