Friday, April 28, 2017

For Fox Sake!

I slept really badly, and as a result I'm feeling rubbish this morning. No amount of coffee seems to be able to wake me up and I just feel like hiding all day - maybe that is what I will do LOL... Nightmares leave me feeling shaken up all day and not a very happy person, and right now I'm in run and hide mode... Either that or revert back to my childlike ways hehe... 
I reach out to my blog in an attempt to talk things through and feel better, but for some reason even this isn't working, so maybe a distraction technique... How about a Look-of-the-Day?!
This is one of those somewhat kid-like but grown up versions of kid-like outfits, that started with a simple but awesome top. 
I found the Prue Crop Top a this month's round of anyBody from one of my favourite stores, JACKALOPE! They had a variety of colours, with and without patterns, but seriously how could anyone resist "Oh for fox sake!" I then added just a little more foxiness in the form of this adorable Peaches plushie from The Stars That Laugh Gacha Collection - available until April 30th at Gacha Guardians just so you know - and dressed accordingly adorably!! 
That was all it took, well that and a magical location like one of the sets at WHOLE WHEAT and voilĂ , look-of-the-day and a somewhat more relaxed Rudh! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Kyoko in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Gum: [Since1975] - Bubble Gum in GlitterPink 
Top: JACKALOPE - Prue Crop in White Foxsake (Available until April 31st at anyBody
Shorts: MUKA - Iggy 
Toy: Peaches - The Stars That Laugh Gacha Item in GOTG Hanging Fox (Available until April 30th at Gacha Guardians
Shoes: REIGN - Thigh High Sneakers in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Oh Hai, Pose Set 26 

No comments:

Post a Comment