Thursday, February 9, 2017

Watching the Ducks

I'm awake too early this morning, it's officially my "day off"but due to recent circumstances it feels just like an ordinary day.... I didn't sleep much last night, there is a meeting being held at the office today which I am forcing myself to go to, but heck I feel terrible - sick to the pit of my stomach and butterflies dancing the conga!!! 
So I get up, after sleeping badly and find myself following the usual routine... Drinking Coffee, turning on the PC and giving myself a quiet "half hour" - that's what I tell myself but it's always more LOL - to take a picture and relax, if I can... 
Writing this took me a little longer than planned, I was side tracked and had to leave, but then now I am back I can settle down again with a cup of coffee and unwind. 
I grabbed my coffee and a laptop - which by the way is a new pose from Come Soon that is available at The Chapter Four in a gacha machine! - and found myself sitting in the garden - in SL because in RL it's freakin' snowing - and talking to the ducks. The Ducklings were taking their "First Swim", some were at least, the rest were too busy walking all over my new sleeping Pug Puppy! 
IT's so cute to watch them swimming or Puppy walking... Almost makes me forget that it's cold and bleh here in RL lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Verinne in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Blueberry - Cutieberry Cardigan and Dress in Grey (Fatpack Colour) 
Pose & Prop: Come Soon - Laptop Gacha in Pose 4 (Available until February 28th at The Chapter Four
Ducks: 8f8 - New Beginnings in First Swim 
Dog: JIAN - Love Pugs in 6 Duckling Cuddles (Available until February 28th at The Gacha Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment