Sunday, February 26, 2017

Once Upon A Fairytale

Waking up on the second day of my trip back to visit my parents feels awesome, so I'm still going to remain in this fairytale world feeling for just a little longer. I think today that my mum and I may take a walk to the place that we always think of as a Narnia of sorts... Maybe I will share pictures of that somewhere, but if you know me even a little by now, you will know that I've got a love of all things fairytale - the dark and the light it doesn't really matter - magical tales have always been important to me. When I was a kid I was reading Narnia and Middle Earth Stories, whilst being a little Disney Obsessed... Still any fairytale is a good fairytale in my eyes, even the ones that Rudh makes up for herself... 
I've mentioned the location I'm sharing with you before now but I will repeat myself, go and check out Once Upon A Fairytale at Cape Juniper. It's so cute and has plenty of different fairytale lands to explore. 
Fairy Rudh has come out to play today - this is the original Rudh that used to walk through the magic of Second Life. Originally her story tells of a Shapeshifting mother that had daughters with differing fathers - one being a dragon prince and the other being a fae... It sounds complicated but trust me it wasn't at the time! 
The outfit that inspired this look was actually something that I found at the most recent round of We <3 RP in the Belle Epoque booth. They have created these Fawn Fae outfits which include dresses and wings for a very low price and they really got my Fae genes buzzing. 
On that note though, I am excited, I think it's time for a trip to Narnia with my mum... Shame I don't have to climb through a wardrobe to get there. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Fool for Love in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Ouftifit (Including Wings): Belle Epoque - Fawn in White (Available until February 28th at We <3 RP
Fairy Companion: !Ohmai - Dandelion Fairy
Pose: Image Essentials - Succubus 2 (Available until March 6th at PRETTY THING

No comments:

Post a Comment