Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I´m on my way HOME!!!

February 1st, the month that is supposed to be all about romance, but I am so not into that. Hell and I have for the last few years given each other a card but no really big gestures as he shows he loves me every day. Sometimes it's hard to see but I know it's there, usually!
So Valentines Stuff aside - as I know I'm likely to do something about it later - I am more excited for something that is coming later in the month... FINALLY I am going to be able to take some time off and go to visit my family in the UK. My countdown is running and 23 days from now I will be in bonny ol' England!
I miss being in the UK a lot, and homesickness is a very big problem for me. It's not that I'm patriotic, and I do talk to my family all the time, but I just miss the little things - wandering through the British shopping malls, curling up under a blanket and watching crappy TV with mum, or even going to the supermarket, I miss hearing British voices on the streets and although it sounds lame I get excited any time I see a British number plate on a car in Holland LOL...
So today, as I start my countdown I am going to overload you with a little Britishness and a bit of the Brit Punk nature too - maybe that's just my outfit?!
I love this Sofa - it's a London Gacha Item from Boudoir, but I wanted it as soon as I saw it not really giving a monkies that this was the rare and going to be harder to get. It's perfect for you and a friend, although in my case that friend is a Poindexter from BoOgErs, but he and I are still going to bask in the glow of the neon lights - from GOOSE - and watch the London City Skyline - decor from free bird!
My London Look - as Maybelline says "get the London Look" - is actually an adorable pair of separates from JACKALOPE, which is becoming a new addiction store of mine I feel. The Spice Tank and Sugar Skirts are available at the latest round of Suicide Dollz - which actually finishes tomorrow, February 2nd, so get your butts moving if you want to get this outfit - comes in a range of different slogans and colours! Perfect for Mixing and Matching! It's great for wearing with a variety of styles too, so you can accessorise to your hearts content! 
Day 1 of 23... Not long to go now peoples!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - May in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: AsteroidBox - Leather Spike Collar in Black 
Necklace: random.Matter - Tegrin Necklace in Crybaby Silver 
Top: JACKALOPE - Spice Tank in RedPlaid (Available until February 2nd at Suicide Dollz)
Skirt: JACKALOPE - Sugar Skirt in Cute& (Available until February 2nd at Suicide Dollz
Boots: Reign - All Star Thigh Heels 
Sofa: Boudoir - London Gacha in Telephone Booth Couch
Bear: BoOgErS - Poindexter
Case: {what next} - Mayfair Trunk in London
Skyline: [ free bird ] - City Skylines in London
Light: GOOSE - Lagare London Underground Neon Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment