Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Intrigue of the Breakfast

A few nights ago I took some time for myself and had a very lazy evening, I sat watching Supernatural under a blanket with a lot of cups of tea and felt very pleased with myself... Now I'm kinda regretting that a little bit, you know when you get too much sleep you often feel worse?! Well that's how I feel right now, and I really want to go back to my bed and stay there lol...
Of course, as per usual though, when I say to Rudh we are going to stay in bed all day, she instantly goes down a far more glamorous route than I was thinking...
Draped in a fur shawl and nothing much else, she lounges in her "Furry Nothing" - from Kaithleen's at Cosmopolitan until January 15th - in a house that's not her own - but is in fact a Nerite's Folly House from Scarlet Creative - not to mention a bed that's not her own either - from brocante at this month's FaMESHed - and from the looks of it she wasn't there alone... Well Rudh dear you are clearly amassing a list of the Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnns. At least who ever it was brought you breakfast in bed, it's hard to get HellBone to even bring me coffee in bed at the best of times LOL.
I wonder who it was that brought her breakfast?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Sugar in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoos: [White Widow] - Spotlight in Black 
Fur: Kaithleen's - Furry Nothing (Available until January 15th at Cosmopolitan
Shoes: Essenz - Granada in Olive Gray 
Bed: brocante - Alloy Bed in Mono (Available until January 27th at FaMESHed
Tray: {vespertine} - Poetic Autumn in Lazyday Tray 9 RARE 
Candleabra: hive - Floor Candelabra in Wrought Iron 
Building: Scarlet Creative - Nerites Folly House MT RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment