Monday, January 16, 2017

The Host Has Now Left You!

I'm in one of those moods right now, where I want to be very dark and macabre... Nothing else will seem to do for my mood, and no matter what I try to do to get myself out of it the mood looks like it is sticking. So today you get another look into my dark and scary side. I've had so many things going on in my mind as of late and you may have guessed that I am not in the happiest of moods but I count myself lucky that I have a place like my blog where I can release my inner demons every once in a while - it's a great way to give your mind a little wiggle room I think...
When it comes to wiggle room, especially while I am thinking of my dark and macabre mood, one of my favourite recent purchases is an outfit from Lybra. The Host Gown - and it's matching but sold separately Hood - is available from the latest round of Momento Mori and it really sums up my feelings right now.
Needing to be restrained in case I do something a bit stupid, dark and a little dead perhaps, with a subtle hint towards the voodoo doll vibe, that can be enhanced with the simple addition of the Violetility Voodoo Doll Heart Pins - that are also available at Momento Mori this month. She has been left chained up in her padded room, with just the bugs for company - the DISORDERLY Roaches that inhabit her tea cup and the random.Matter Moth chained to her wrist.
Can you tell how I am really feeling right now?

What is she wearing;
Hood: Lybra - The Host Mask in White (Available until February 9th at Momento Mori)
Upper Collar: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Aged Taupe
Lower Collar: random.Matter - Wretched Collar
Dress: Lybra - The Host Gown in White (Available until February 9th at Momento Mori)
Pins: Violetility - Voodoo Doll Heart in Lime (Available until February 9th at Momento Mori)
Moth: DISORDERLY & random.Matter - INFESTED Gacha Item in MOTH PET GOLD (Available until February 9th at Momento Mori)
Pose: Exposeur - Padded Room in Bloody (No Longer Available!)
Cup: DISORDERLY & random.Matter - INFESTED Gacha Item in CUP ROACH (Available until February 9th at Momento Mori)

No comments:

Post a Comment