Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Stapling the Scars

A new year always feels like a new start, and this year like many other years that have passed I've set myself some resolution-like goals. I've mentioned one before in the post that I wrote yesterday, but there are lots of things that I want to achieve this year and I'm trying to start out optimistically!
So new year, new start, moving on forward and hoping to maintain an inner peace, I have decided that it's time to do a little revamping of things as far as Rudh is concerned too... Not yet ready for a huge change - a Bento anything for example - perhaps it's finally time to delete all the system layers and reorganise my once neat but now looking like an explosion in a clothing store inventory back to the way it should be.
Going to start with something easy - a new Profile Picture!!!
I love those plain and simple pictures that I tend to create for my profile, so I've decided to do another one. Somewhat gorey I know, but hey I'm a living dead doll right?! I know that I'm not always totally dead looking but I cannot help it when it comes to creating a profile picture, I'm drawn to that side of myself LOL...
I went to town on wounding myself this time... The scars of the last year are still in the process of healing and soon my headshot may be a little different. The scars that mutilate my one pretty face are a part of a "Shattered Existence" - playing on words with the name there lol - from last year, and what was once CURELESS & DISORDERLY - another play on words with the store owners name this time - should in time calm down to something a bit less chaotic.
Just to send a little warning, this face wound and it's staples - called Shattered Existence from CURELESS & DISORDERLY in case you hadn't guessed - it takes a little bit of patience to get the staples fitted in the right place, not that that's the fault of the designers but more because SL faces vary so much in their shape, I really suggest you make a copy before you start pulling the staples around. That having been said, I REALLY REALLY love this scar and am sure I will be wearing it much more in future.
Along with her demonic eyes and Spiked Leather Collar - from AsteroidBox - the Dead Dolly look will be gracing the front page of my profile until the scars have healed... However long that may be!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Lagertha in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Eyes: [theSkinnery] - Demon Eye Set in 2
Wounds & Staples: CURELESS&DISORDERLY - Shattered Existence (v.2) 
Lip Blood: Ghost'Ink - Be Bloody
Collar: AsteroidBox - Leather Spike Collar in Black
Top: Blueberry - Jolly Holidays Sweater (Group Gift)
Pose: Signature Pose - I like that!, Pose Set 3

No comments:

Post a Comment