Thursday, January 26, 2017

Cain's Demonic Nun

A few days ago I mentioned that there was some changes coming over me. A strange mark had appeared on my head and horns had appeared... Since then the changes have continued, the horns have in fact gone but I have been having some very strange and dark urges!
I keep hearing this beating of a drum in my head and having this tingling feeling shooting through me whenever I feel the slightest urge to violence - I'm not really a violent person but let's ignore that for the post shall we? LOL - I've noticed that the strange mark on my head starts to glow a little. 
Then there was the strange occurrence in the Cemetery... 
It feels like a ghost of a past life, but I found myself in a cemetery the other day - I may have been dreaming, I am not sure - I was wearing an outfit that resembled a slutty nun Halloween costume - actually a cute dress from Razor and a wig and habit from Spellbound with a choker from Livid - and was in the graveyard at the Haunted Silent Peacock Hotel... and what was weirder was the scarring that seemed to just appear all over my body like a ghost of a memory... 
It was like having an out of body experience, I watched myself force open a grave and pull out a rather strange looking weapon. Though maybe the weirdest thing I noticed was that my eyes were jet black? 
After a few hours of investigation I've come to realise that the mark and the blade are linked to Cain - the blade and the curse... 
Now to come to reality I am positively fan girling over this blade. You may remember that a while back I got excited by the Angel Blade that was created by Violetility. Well, at the time I spoke with Gwen of Violetility and I - like others it seems - asked if she'd work on a Blade of Cain to match so that there was a set of blades from based on those in the Supernatural TV Series. 
My question is, now that I have the mark and the blade, how am I ever going to get rid of them both?!

What is she wearing;
Hair & Hood: Spellbound - Asylum  in Grimoire 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Burn: CURELESS&DISORDERLY - Burned Heretic RARE 
Eyes: VerseEye - Midnight 
Scar: CURELESS [+] - Curse of Cain 
Lip Blood: ARISE - Blood Lip in Tone 3 
Collar: Livid - Deathrock Cross Collar 
Dress: Razor - Used Shirt in Solid Black 
Weapon: Violetility - Blade of Cain 
Pose: Signature Pose - Portrait Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment