Thursday, December 8, 2016

Snow starts with a Smile!

Do you wanna build a Snowman? 
Not really actually, I've never really been a fan of snow. I love to watch it fall and if I only have to go outside to play in it then awesome, but it's when you have to deal with snow and RL that I am not so keen. I can guarantee that if ANYONE will fall over, it will be me! It's like it's fated to happen every time! 
In SL however, Snow is a little easier to live with LOL... It's warmer for a start, and the only way I will have an accident is if Rudh is posed as such! So I've been exploring, playing around in the snow and actually kinda enjoying it! 
There are so many gorgeous locations full of snow... Places like It All Starts With A Smile for instance. Kaelyn Alecto - owner of this gorgeous location and brilliant blogging lady - really looks at her location though the eyes of a photographer, giving everyone somewhere gorgeous to create little art pieces - like I tried to do LOL... Thank you for that Kaelyn!! 
Now as you can tell my inner child went to town on my outfit today... YES my stomach is showing but it's SL it's not cold LOL... Although my nose and eyelashes were dusted with snowflakes - a pretty make-up from Izzie's by the way! I'm biting back another song right now, something about Snowflakes staying on noses and eyelashes! 
My shawl and the larger snowman that sits on my head are from the Ecclectic Gacha Collection of Lost Junction - found at this month's Arcade - while the smaller snowman is a LODE item... When I asked if people wanted to build a snowman I wasn't actually thinking of it on my head, but hey it does look very classy, just hope it doesn't melt too fast LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Snowman: Lost Junction - The Ecclectic Gacha Item in Snowy Fascinator RARE (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Snowman & Leaves: LODE - Firtree Snowman Crown in Dark 
Hair: Magika - Itch in Hud 2
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Snow: Izzie's - Face Snow (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum
Shawl: Lost Junction - The Ecclectic Gacha Item in Wooly Shawl RARE (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Top: Vinyl - Daya Sweater in Blue 
Pose: Image Essentials - Cute and Coy 8 (Available until January 6th at Pretty Things

No comments:

Post a Comment