Sunday, November 6, 2016

Unlace Me?!

What with the busy Halloween period and the amazing releases that have been on offer this past month I am feeling a little like I've bottled one of the sides of me up in my head and now she's bursting to get out... Recently we've seen the crazy and the cute but the somewhat kinky girl has been trapped inside for too long and she needs some breathing space! Saying that it makes me sound like I have a disorder or something - trust me that's not the case but SL would be much less interesting if I couldn't create fun characters for blogging right?! 
So today the somewhat naughty, slightly kinky bird girl is being let off the leash and is allowed to venture out to play... What an outfit to make a come back in?!
There is so much in the way of laced up clothing available in SL at the moment that it becomes hard to choose between one thing and another, yet when I saw this skirt from [I<3F] I knew I needed just a few extra lace up pieces in my hoard!
This skirt is something that my inner kinky girl got very excited about, and once I'd found the perfect top to match - a Leah Lace Up Shirt from Hilly Haalan - and a similarly laced up pair of boots - from Essenz - she was practically giddy! I just needed somewhere dark and seductive to show something like this off... Thank heavens for Shhh!! After Dark!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Five Minutes 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Top: HIlly Haalan - Leah Lace Up Shirt
Skirt: [I<3F] -Skirt in 01
Boots: Essenz - Montana in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Just love me 

No comments:

Post a Comment