Saturday, November 19, 2016

Insane and needing Glass

Is it just me or is Christmas Shopping a NIGHTMARE?! YES I know it's not even December, but as I have said before in Holland there is a Dutch Tradition called "Sinterklaas" which means that basically there are two similar Christmassy Holidays here - on on December 5th and the other December 25th. Normally I think less about Sinterklaas and focus on Christmas, but this year I will not be able to go to England and so my parents have decided to come over for Sinterklaas!!! So that means I now have to find more presents and therefore fight the shopping crowds earlier! 
I tried to be smart and do some of my shopping online but sometimes it doesn't work out that way... Today HellBone and I braved the RL shopping crowds, oh my gosh it's like a fight out there... Everyone hustling to get stuff... It's a wonder that people don't actually start fighting! There seems to be only one word that describes it... 
Insane! I cannot believe the level of stress that shopping for one event a year seems to create LOL! Trust me for those of you that do not have Sinterklaas, if you thought shopping for one Christmas-style Holiday was bad, try having TWO in the same month LOL... 
If my Kibitz Collar doesn't summon it up then maybe the fact that I have gone more than my average level of crazy and shoved shards of glass in my chest - courtesy of SongBird by the way - while allowing the blood to splatter my glasses will make you believe me!
Still once all that was done, and we had a lot of shopping to do for the Sinterklaas festivities - since HellBone was buying tons of gifts for people that he works with in BACA - I find myself thinking I need more glass LOL - I have so much gift wrapping to do!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Ember in Behind Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: The Little Bat - Survivor Glasses 
Eyes: [theSkinnery] - Demon Eye Set in 2 
Head Wound: PaperDolls - Killer Injury
Teeth: LOGO - Hybrid Mesh Avatar Vampire Teeth Add-On 
Blood: ARISE - Blood Lip in Tone 3 
Collar: Kibitz - Leather Collar in Insane 
Glass: SongBird - Shards 
Dress: Suicidal Unborn - Sick Girl Dress (Available until November 30th at anyBody
Pose: Signature Pose - Portrait Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment