Sunday, November 13, 2016

Dinner of the Dutch

It's nearly dinner time on Sunday Night here in Holland, and for that I can say I am really greatful... Not only does it mean that it is nearly bed time, but it is in fact time to eat and I am STARVING! 
Now that it's nearly dinner time and HellBone is finally cooking something really yummy smelling in the kitchen, my taste buds will not stop watering! 
Dutch food was something that took me a long time to get used to, I mean of course we eat everything in Holland that we'd normally eat in England, but for some reason certain things were harder to understand than others... 
Recently, the 6 Republic event opened featuring Amsterdam as one of it's locations...  
I don't understand why it is Amsterdam and Australia, I mean shouldn't it be Holland and Australia or Amsterdam and Sydney? Not that I am complaining... Some of the designer in the Dutch part of the event went to town on creating perfect Dutch things, there were windmills and more shops offering drugs than I can count - although there was a lack of clogs, cheese and hookers I feel - but one of the designers, the store C L A Vv made some yummy looking Dutch foods... So for dinner in SL tonight I am going to have a bowl of Snert - that's Pea Soup to any non-Dutch speakers out there - followed by Stamppot - which is a traditional Dutch meal of something mashed into potatoes served with smoke sausage - and a tompouce for dessert, all washed down with a cup of tea and a naughty stroopwafel - caramel cookie! 
OH AND while I am here, for those of you that are looking at it thinking "Oh that's cute" - my outfit is an upcoming release from Cosmic Dust for the new round of Kustom9, which starts on the 15th. It's in a Gacha, and the skirts and tops are separates which come in a range of different colours! So cute, and I love that they are mix-n-match pieces!!
OH YAY, I'm being called for Dinner!! Grubs Up!! As they say in Holland "Eet Smakelijk!"

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Sunday Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: [Cosmic Dust] - The Autumn Sweater in Olive (Coming Soon to Kustom9) 
Skirt: [Cosmic Dust] - The November Skirt in Brown (Coming Soon to Kustom9)
Food: C L A Vv - Dutch Cuisine Gacha Items (Available until November 20th at 6 Republic

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha such a cute post lol...you and your dutch food.. don't forget to say that we in Holland have all the restaurants of the whole world.. we love to eat foreign food .. may be... because ...the traditionally dutch meal is ...uuuhmmmm.... well you need get used to it ;)

    ReplyDelete