Friday, November 4, 2016

Decorating for a Geeky Game Night

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! The day that the weekend officially starts is HERE!!! Still have to get through a 12 hour work day but HEY IT'S FRIDAY!!! Glad that this week is almost over, I mean it's not been a bad week as weeks go but still tomorrow is a day for laying in a little later and maybe doing something fun, like my favourite of weekend activities - rummaging through second hand stores looking for treasures!
Friday though should be all about fun, perhaps I will persuade the MC to have a Friday Night Game Night or something?! Games nights could be fun, I LOVE Cards Against Humanity - but that's because I'm a little depraved LOL - and although I was never into games like Dungeons and Dragons perhaps that might even be fun too?!
Now OK I have admitted that I have never played anything like Dungeons and Dragons BUT with the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016 coming to a close tomorrow, there was just a little time left for me to creatively decorate the perfect geeky games room...
Now as I have warned you before I am really not so used to taking pictures of decor only, so bear with me on this but I think I did an OK job!
All of the items - the building aside - are available at the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair that closes tomorrow, so you still have a little time to get your geek or nerd on...
The game play table is part of the Games Master Set from Fiasco and it includes all the table, the chairs and the decor that litters the table top, with the exception of Winnie's Spellbook - from Violetility - that is being used as a reference guide! The computer and the desk it sits on are from [ht:home] and I added a few little touches of decoration to make things look pretty such as the HEXtraordinary lamp and the BoOgErS Herry Perter Action Beebles - that my RL sister saw and got super excited about because she is a freak for Harry Potter! Some geekish art from peaches on the walls and my gaming room was ready...
All I need now is some fizzy drinks - or sodas as non-Brits might say - in a cooler and some crisps - or chips again for the non-Brits hehe - and my Gaming party is ready... Anyone fancy a game?

What is she wearing;
Table & Chair: Fiasco - Game Master Set (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Book: Violetility - Winnie's Spellbook (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Pictures: peaches - Boom Pow Frames (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Computer Equipment: [ht:home] - Gaming Office (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Dolls: BoOgErS - Herry Perter Action Beebles in Herry & Hergrerd (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Sign: peaches - Nerd Sign (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Lamp: *HEXtraordinary* - Alien Abduction Lamp (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Building: Consignment - Jack's Bugout Shelter Skybox

No comments:

Post a Comment