Saturday, October 15, 2016

Moths love the Silence

Although I am loving being away on holiday, there is one thing that I am finding a little bit tougher than I ever expect and that is being away from SL and everyone in it for so long. The addiction is never ending it seems, and for me personally, a week away sounds easier than it actually is! It feels like I've been temporarily silenced and for someone that can, and frequently does, talk a lot that's kinda like a nightmare! Don't get me wrong, I've had a great break and am more than a little sad I will be leaving the UK to head home tomorrow but I do feel now that I miss it a little more than I imagined. It's not the first time I've felt like this, and I'm sure it won't be the last, but hey it means I won't be disappearing anytime soon! Right?!
So for today and tomorrow enjoy the sounds of silence...
I've been silenced by the spirits in the picture that I chose to share with you today. Those moths of death having control over the Ouija board and apparently my mouth too lol...
While I was playing around in the Gator Maze, I took a picture as the Silence of the Lambs over took me, and Death's Head - a Katat0nik creation - landed on my face. Normally a moth this close to my face may prompt me to scream, but that would have meant that I'd have swallowed the moth - never a good idea LOL!
I accessorized the mouth moth with some more mothy things, including this awesome Oracle Moth Top in white from Petite Mort at the Mad Circus, and the random.Matter Drac Choker.
Today that's all you're getting from me though, so enjoy the sound of silence and I will see you in a few days!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - The Wish in 02
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Moth: katat0nik - Death's Head in Mouth Moth
Upper Necklace: random.Matter - Drac Choker in White
Lower Necklace: Poisoned Diamond - Ouija Necklace in Wood
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Spotlight in Black
Top: Petite Mort - Oracle Moth Top in White (Available until October 31st at Mad Circus)
Pants: Blueberry - Tali Fall Pants in Leather Black
Pose: Image Essentials - Expressive 15

No comments:

Post a Comment