Monday, October 31, 2016

Ghost Hunting on Halloween

Good Morning and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! My favourite day of the year is finally here and I'm very excited, I have some fun things planned in SL - as Dutch people don't really seem to get into the Halloween Spirit - and will no doubt be forced to watch something horrible on TV with HellBone LOL... It may end up being something a little more like this though...
It makes me laugh that on Halloween, I'm actually dressed pretty normally! On the one day of the year when it's encouraged to be dead and bloody looking, I'm dressed in jeans and a sweater LOL, I guess for me the blood and gore is less of a Halloween costume and more of something I really enjoy doing so on the day that it's expected I'm like "Nahhhhh, I'll have a cup of tea and watch a ghost hunting show on TV!"
This post today is kind of a twofer... I'm talking about Halloween and my RL plans, whilst actually being kinda cunning and sharing some awesome goodies from the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair with you! All of the ghost hunting equipment on display here is in fact a part of the Ghost Hunter Equipment Gacha collection at the event, from the brilliant store HopScotch! I got all geeked out as soon as I saw this set, and knew that I'd be doing some ghost hunting - it's kind of a fandom of mine I guess, if it can be counted as something that has a fandom to it?! I watch a lot of the different shows but my favourite has to be the Ghost Asylum with the Tennessee Wraith Chaser boys - maybe it's the cute Southern accents, or the fact that they are attempting to catch the ghosts, but I never miss an episode!
Wrapping up today's post with a little picture of the TWC boys I will be spending my Hallow's Eve with today, and I wish you all a Happy and Horrible Halloween!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Besom - New Girl in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Top: erratic - Ava Sweater in Skull
Pants: Blueberry - Pizza in Midnight
Boots: Reign - All Star Thigh High Heels
Furniture & Props: HopScotch - Ghost Hunter Equipment Gacha (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016)  
Picture Frames: Mesh Nation - Old Wood Picture Frames
Building: Consignment - Jack's Bugout Shelter Skybox

No comments:

Post a Comment