Thursday, October 20, 2016

Get your hands off my Loot!

Fighting though the crowds I finally got myself into the latest round of The Epiphany the other day, and I went a little gacha crazy! 
These Gacha Events are great but sometimes they really do bring out the greed demon in me. I doubt that I am the only one who has this feeling, but even when I know I'm doing it I cannot stop myself from "MUST GET IN" or "just one more try"! Problem is when you like everyone else is fighting to get in, once you're there it's like another fight to get to the machines and then yet another fight to be able to get anything out of them LOL... Although, when you get that item you want - be it rare or not - you can't help yourself but do a little happy dance, wishing you could hold it aloft and be like "NerNerNiNerNerrrrrrrrr" to those standing around you LOL - or maybe that's just me!?!
Maybe it's my imagination but sometimes you feel you have to keep your hard earned goodies away from the other shoppers, get to high ground armed with a weapon and fight to get out again - or maybe that's more akin to what you need to do in a Zombie Apocalypse?! 
I think the Zombie Apocalypse idea is a good one, LOL, least it seems to be sticking in my head anyway... It's now officially a Rudh Zombie Day - and Zombie Day is the name of the pose I'm using from Come Soon at You.Gacha until October 30th. Now this is another couple pose but obviously I'm on my own so keep reading to the full pose in use as the male pose that comes with this has not only a machine gun but a machete too!! Guys you know you want that LOL... 
Hands off my loot though you crazy zombies, go see Hell, maybe he has some LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Alena Mesh Hair in Reds (Available until October 23rd at Uber
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: random.Matter - Circe Necklace in Onyx 
Top: Addams - Matilda Mesh Top in Light Grey 
Pants: Addams - Shania Mesh Leggings w/Suspenders in Black 
Boots: Alyce - Ugg Boots 
Pose: Come Soon - Zombie Day (Available until October 30th at You Gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment