Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Padded Cell for a Psycho

My first day back at RL work today and it's not looking like it's going to be pretty! There goes that holiday feeling! Oh well, back to the old grindstone! 
To cheer myself up I think I'm going to do something a little gory, a little macabre, something totally Halloweeny! You know me by now, the more dark and disturbed the better and I get so excited at this time of year that I feel like a kid at Christmas! 
I love making dark and horrible pictures like this LOL... What does that tell you about my personality?! Maybe my collar says it all "Psycho" LOL - these collars are gacha items from the Kibitz Leather Collar collection by the way. 
Yet I'll just brush it off as Halloween and hope that you buy my crazy story LOL. I've finally been committed, everything has driven me mad, and now I am being recognised as such! Luckily before they locked me away in my padded cell - a pose prop from the long since closed Exposeur - I was allowed to choose some of my favourite toys to take with me... I decided on my special bear - from D&S design - and my trusty Knife - from Boudoir - as a girl simply cannot be without those. I was even allowed to decorate my cell a little hence the Devil Trap - from paper moon - and the cute little dream catcher that I made from bits and bobs I had laying around - but really bought from MadPea lol... 
Of course accidents happen, I got hit in the head, and as the doctor was bandaging me up, he had to wrap my head in bandages and therefore had to get close, I used one of his own syringes on him and took something special for lunch! 
Talking of lunch though, perhaps I shouldn't blog when I am hungry lol... 

What is she wearing;
Head Accessory: [hate this] - Head Bandages 
Collar: Kibitz - Leather Collar in Psycho 
Bodysuit: [sYs] - SALEM in White (Available until October 20th at Kinky
Wound: Fuk'N'Hawt - Skin Deep Fashion 
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Spotlight in Black 
Knife: Boudoir - Butcher's Knife 
Feet: Clemmm - SLINK Bloody Feet 
Pose: Exposeur - Padded Room in Bloody (No Longer Available!)
Bear: D&S design - MESH Dead Bear 
Dream Catcher: MadPea - Little Shop of Nightmares Gacha Items in Nightmare Catcher 
Tray: [ContraptioN] - Decor: Embalmer's Tools 
Heart: [nefarious.inventions] - Turn.and.Cough Gacha Items in Regret.Nothing 
Devil Trap: paper moon - Devil Trap Decal in Broken 

No comments:

Post a Comment