Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A Holiday after a Holiday

I made it home safe and sound back from jolly ol' England to my lovely home in Holland. Can't say that I am elated to be back - happy yes, elated no - I miss the UK already! Planning my next trip now as sad as that might sound! PLUS after all the crazy running around that my family had me doing I think another holiday is in order, I really could use the rest hehe... 
Maybe I will dream myself to a pretty deserted beach and just sit there for a while, listening to the sound of the waves on the beach and the gulls over head! 
WOW! It worked! LOL... Baja Sands - by the amazing Lauren Bentham - is the perfect location for me to get some rest in before the craziness of work starts, and by crazy I mean crazy... RL work, SL work, Gator Wrangling, Blogging and my new job as the photographer for a store I am going to be a little busy but I guess it will keep me out of trouble! 
My outfit is one that seems to be perfect for a trip to the beach on a warm Autumn Day - not that we are having many of those here anymore LOL - but it's another one of those awesome mix-n-match sets from Petite Mort! The Tie-Dye Halter Tops - shown here in ivory - and the Sand-wash Silk Capris - shown in Olive - are available in a selection of different colours at the latest round of Tres Chic, and I LOVE that they can be mixed together or worn separately with other things... Such great staple pieces to have in your hoard! 
I guess now though it's time to get back to work, so I will leave you listening to the sounds of the sea and the cry of the gulls! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Cerys in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Spotlight 
Necklace: CODEX - Jemma 
Top: Petite Mort - Tie-dye Halter Top in Ivory (Available until November 10th at Tres Chic)
Pants: Petite Mort - Sand-wash Silk Capri in Olive (Available until November 10th at Tres Chic
Pose: Naima - MultiSitting Shells 

No comments:

Post a Comment