Monday, September 12, 2016

Driving my Pink Caddy

I had a long sleepless night, for some reason I cannot seem to get myself comfortable and I feel like I should get out of bed and find somewhere different to sleep, if it's possible cooler and more comfortable but I am not entirely sure that is possible! 
So I got up and went for a drive... 
The very early morning, late summer sunshine appearing over the hills made everything seem to glow... It was luminescent, the light this morning...
I tried to recapture the feeling of the early morning light in Secondlife but there was just no way... I LOVE the millions of different windlights, and having the opportunity to create my own, but nothing seemed to capture that feeling... Still it made for a fun photo shoot... My doggie and I driving in the new Come Soon Pink Cadillac - that comes with the "Smile My Friend" Pose for this month's Men Only Monthly!
Let's do some more driving, but first SELFIE!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Five Minutes in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Zenith - Secret Agent Gacha Items 
Pose: Come Soon - Smile My Friend (Available until September 14th for Men Only Monthly

No comments:

Post a Comment