Thursday, August 11, 2016

Petite Mort Vacation Gear!

Last New Years, HellBone and I rented a little cottage in the woods to try and take our doggie away from the crazy fireworks that people in our town like to set off for the 5 days surrounding the festive celebrations... It was great, if you don't factor in the fact that I almost killed my mother-in-law... This year we've decided to do the same again, deeper into the Dutch forest and this year I plan on taking some heavy duty rope so that if my mother-in-law pulls the same crap again she will be tied to a tree and conveniently "forgotten" on the day we come home lol... 
I'm talking about this for two reasons, one I just paid the deposit and two I am REALLY in need of a bit of a break. I want to go back to England to just switch off my head but right now that isn't happening so a girl has to just dream right?! 
Luckily in Second Life I can actually reach my holiday goals without having to spend any money and arrange any time off... I just click the Teleport button and land there... One of the prettiest places to holiday is Netherwood - a location based on the Yorkshire Dales of England. 
While I was there on this trip I wore such a cute hippy style outfit and laced flowers into my hair, it felt almost as if I was actually having some free time.
The hair - complete with it's flower decoration - is one that has been released by Adoness for the latest round of Genre, that ends tomorrow. It seemed to look rather cute with the latest outfit released from Petite Mort at The Crossroads. The release includes three awesome mix-and-match pieces, including this awesome Gypsy Witch Tank, adorable Gypsy Bag and the Buttonfly Denim Shorts which will no doubt become a staple item in my SL wardrobe! These things all come in multiple colour options and so although I mentioned it before they make mix-and-match looks effortless!!! 
Though I had a though while I was writing this... Have you seen that show Dharma and Greg?! Do I look a bit like a red-headed Dharma?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: adoness - Thalassa ALOHA in Scarlet (Available until August 12th at Genre
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia 05
Necklace: Moon Elixir - Branch Necklace 
Top: Petite Mort - Gypsy Witch Tank in Acid (Available until August 28th at The Crossroads
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Bag: Petite Mort - Gypsy Bag in Cocoa (Available until August 28th at The Crossroads
Shorts: Petite Mort - Buttonfly Denim Shorts in Stonewash (Available until August 28th at The Crossroads
Pose: Image Essentials - Confidence 7 

No comments:

Post a Comment