Friday, July 29, 2016

Time to go Grocery Shopping!

All the time I was growing up, Friday was shopping day... Every Friday my mum would be in the kitchen making her lists for the grocery store, checking to see what we had in the various places we kept foodstuffs and mumbling to herself about the things she needed to buy. I used to love going grocery shopping with her, trying to sneak extra goodies into the shopping cart and being allowed to be the one that chose our dinners for the evening. 
Little did I realise how mundane it actually was, now that I have to go grocery shopping the whole process has lost a lot of it's sparkle... I still love the feeling of a fully stocked kitchen but I get so irritated by the people and don't even get me started about grocery shopping in Holland, as opposed to the UK... 
BUT I suppose it's a necessity... A girl's gotta eat right?! Married HellBone and he's a man that LOVES his food! So today, in homage to my mum - who I am sure is already starting on her fridge/cupboard check - I'm going to do some shopping at the market! 
Rudh looks a lot less frazzled going to buy groceries than I tend to look in RL... But there is one similarity... The kitty in the bag! This is one of the MishMish "Kitties go to Market" Cats, which you can still win for yourself at The Epiphany until August 15th, but it reminds me of the little black cat we had when I was little. He used to follow us when we went to our local corner shop for milk or bread, and he'd sit and wait patiently outside until he could follow us back home again! It was the closest thing that I had to a dog, until I moved in with HellBone!! 
As she wanders around the streets of Elysium City of Templemore - a cute location full of different stores, a motel and housing - carrying her bag of fresh veggies - and a cat - Rudh probably doesn't realise that she forgot to do her pants up! These are new pants from #EVANI at the current round of UBER. Also while talking about Uber, I LOVE this new shirt from BUENO too... I was a bit concerned it wouldn't fit well as they make for Slink Physique and Hourglass, as well as a regular fitted size, but there is no Maitreya version, BUT as you can see it fits well and looks cute! 
I have to admit now though, it's SO MUCH EASIER to shop in Secondlife, and the foods look great. Plus no calories LOL! Just a shame you cannot live on Virtual food, right?! LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Kora in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia in 05
Collar: Kibitz - Collar Collection Gacha Item in Elsa Collar (6) (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Shirt: BUENO - Lazy Day Shirt in White (Available until August 23rd at Uber
Jeans: #EVANI - Emily Jeans in Black (Available until August 23rd at Uber
Pose: Image Essentials - Aloha 5 (Available until August 10th at Aloha Fair
Cats: MishMish - Kitties go to Market Gacha Items (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment