Friday, July 15, 2016

Time for a Tea Party

I wanted to share something very simple with you this morning... Something pretty, and simple because today is a HUGE day for event openings in SL...
The Epiphany will open it's doors, and ROMP too... Both some of my favourite events that I get really excited for as soon as I see things start to appear in Flickr! Yet today is also the early access day for Hair Fair, and I really cannot wait to get into the event and start shopping! 
I am already planning on trying to get a post for Hair Fair out later on, something simple and easy hehe, but you know what an addiction is like, you really need a fix and this morning... THIS is my fix! I found somewhere that I HAD to show you! 
The location is the Sweet Harmonic Wedding and Landscape Garden.
I stumbled upon this place recently whilst I was looking for gacha yardsales and as soon as I saw this table I was in love...
Set out to resemble the Mad Hatter's Tea Party of Alice in Wonderland fame, the owner of this location must have spent HOURS meticulously placing all of these little details perfectly. You shouldn't miss out on this gorgeous location... 
Still that was the peaceful me for today, later on I am sure you will see a crazier, Hairer side of me!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - May in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Outfit: Valentina E - Breakfast Club Shirt Dress & Cardi in Pink & Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment