Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Light Summer Dresses

The summer has finally arrived in my part of the world and GODDAMN it's freaking hot at the moment... OK By other people's standards it's probably not as hot as it could be but for Holland it's fairly hot! I slept SO badly last night and today I am going to be at my computer for a full 12 hours whilst the sun beats down on the roof I am sitting under... It's going to be a hard day, I tell you that now... 
So as in RL, where I am trying to remain as cool as possible, Rudh will be expected to do the same... I cannot even bare the thought of looking at someone fully clothed today LOL... Light summer dresses are a MUST!!! 
This dress is a great example of that long light summer dress style... I adore it, the colour the shape the softness in the textures, and it seemed perfect for dancing around at one of the newer sets at my favourite photography location - Whole Wheat
The dress is a pretty one from a store that I stumbled across due to a fairly anime stuffed event - The Project Seven, which runs until July 30th by the way - and upon it's discovery I found the awesome hippy style cover up dress that I wore to Indie Teepee a week or so ago. This dress is the Kay Summer Maxi dress from A Breakfast Convo, and although various colours were on offer, this pretty shade of minty green was perfect... I HAD TO HAVE IT! I just wish that I had one like in RL now LOL... 
Stay cool and hydrated today peoples... You know it's worth it... Wish me luck while I am stuck in doors!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Dune in Reds (Available until July 23rd at UBER)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Dress: {A Breakfast Convo} - Kay Summer Maxi in Green (Available until July 30th at The Project Seven
Pose: Signature Pose - Feels like Flying, Pose Set 19

No comments:

Post a Comment