Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Kittens cause CHAOS!

Hello, My name is Rudhmellowen Laguna, and I am a Gacha Addict! 
Felt like I should start this post off as if I am going to something akin to an AA meeting, because well frankly I am now fully aware of the fact that I have a bit of a gacha gambling addiction hehe... I like many people in SL am always finding myself thinking "Just one more try" and end up realising a little too late that my account balance now says "I hate you" rather than showing any money being present! 
It's not entirely my fault though I mean if the designers that participate didn't put such cute stuff in the machines then I wouldn't have this problem would I?! Each and every Gacha Event outing - this time it's The Epiphany - there is ALWAYS one collection that I have to have a full set of, this time it was the fault of MishMish and Remarkable Oblivion by the way, and OK it's not like they are sitting there with a gun to my head making me buy things but... Well... Ya know... I NEEDED THE THINGS! 
My tale today really starts when I dropped to the floor of my bedroom - I have this amazingly cute rug from Kalopsia and it has now become a part of my "work" space - to write a little post here about the new hair that I bought at Hair Fair... The style I am currently wearing is a Wasabi Pills release called Bubblegum. I'd gotten myself a new laptop and drawing pad from Cosmic Dust - yes those are Epiphany Gacha Items - and was going to break these bad boys in with a little bit of Rudhish creativity! 
I wasn't able to focus all that long though... HellBone came home with groceries and let the cats in! Our MishMish kittens are right little tinkers, which by the way is a British expression meaning "mischievous children". Before I knew it, one was climbing all over my notes and the other was burying itself into the grocery bag... What the heck did Hell get at the supermarket!?! Meh, sod it, it's his mess to clean up... I'm just going to sit here and drink this yummy brocante Lemonade, and watch chaos take over! It's much more fun that way!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Bubblegum Mesh Hair in Reds (Available until July 31st in Backlot West at the Hair Fair 2016
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia in 05 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Top: -KC- Shoes & Apparel - MINIONS! Girl Shirt 
Drink & Straw: brocante - Tumbler Gacha Items (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany
Pants: Addams - Rocker Zipper Jeans in Ocean
Pose: Signature Pose - For What, Pose Set 11 
Cats: MishMish - Kitties go to Market Gacha Items (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany
Office Items: [Cosmic Dust] - Her Messy Desk Part Two Gacha Items (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany
Rug: Kalopsia - Celestial Map Rug 

No comments:

Post a Comment